Last updated on October 2nd, 2021 at 12:12 am
by Twila Lenoir
Use pompoms and short chenille stems to make these cute ring critters for Halloween.
This is a quick and easy craft which makes a nice group activity. Maybe you can make several ring critters to swap or share with your friends?
You will need:
- 2 small pompoms and 2 tiny pompoms
- 2 goggle eyes
- 2 chenille stems
- white glue
1. For the ring part of this craft, cut a chenille stem to about 1-½ inches and curl it into a “U” shape.
2. Glue a small pompom to each end of the “U” shape.
3. Glue a goggle eye to each of the small pompoms.
4. Cut two 2 inch pieces from the second chenille stem. Twist each piece around a pencil to make the curly antennas. Glue the antennas to the small pompoms.
5. Glue tiny pompoms to end of each antenna.
6. Place the “U” shaped ring on your finger so that the pompom critters are facing upward. Twist the “U” into a circle around your finger to complete your Halloween ring critter. Enjoy !
Leave a Reply