Christmas Stocking Handmade Card
By Wendy Kennedy
– 1/2 sheet of 8.5 x 11 Hunter Green Card stock
– Natural Mulberry Kozo Paper
– 2 Red Round & 2 Red Stocking Eyelets
– Christmas Stocking Sticker – I used Joy Marie’s Christmas Sticker Sheet
– Red Handmade Mulberry Paper
– Brown Chalk
– Fold green card stock in half.
– Tear a square of Kozo mulberry paper about 2.5 x 3.25″.
– Lightly chalk around the outside of the natural Kozo with brown.
Rub it in with your fingers to create an aged look.
– Wet edges of natural Kozo & roll in a bit so edges look aged.
– Tear a square of red mulberry paper about 3.25 x 4″ (with a wet Q-tip draw your tear line first & then the paper will tear easily).
– Lay red square on top of card on an angle
– Lay natural Kozo square on top of red but straight with card.
– Attach with 2 stocking eyelets and 2 round 1/8″ eyelets (one in each corner)
– Stick stocking sticker in center.