Here’s how to make adorable little coffee filter ghosts that are dancing their way to Halloween thanks to movable twist ties and adjustable positions.
Contributed by Sassygal
- Coffee filters: (4 for each ghost)
- Food color (you will experiment…..drops of red and yellow to make orange)
- White twist ties
- Black marker to make the eyes and nose
1. For each ghost, take one of the coffee filters and dip it in the orange water, put it to the side till it dries. This makes a colored underskirt and it won’t take long to dry.
2. Grab one of the filters and ball it in your hands to make a head for each ghost.
3. Put two of the coffee filters over the head of the ghost that rolled in your hand, together with the dried orange filter. (that one will the bottom layer).
4. Put a twist tie around the neck and make the arms of the ghost with the same twist tie.
5. With a black marker, make eyes and nose for each ghost.
6. With the arms of the ghosts, join their arms in a semi-circle as if they are dancing.