by Jane Lake and Twila Lenoir
- Printable Easter Chick Door Hanger pattern
- craft fun foam, felt or paper – in yellow for the chick, orange for the chick’s beak, and in your choice of colors for the door hanger and egg
- craft glue
- goggle eyes
- sequins, sparkle confetti, thin ribbon or other decorations
1. Print and cut out the pattern pieces.
2. Trace the egg pattern on yellow paper, felt or fun foam, then trace the other pattern pieces on colors of your choice. Cut out each piece.
3. Assemble the chick on top of the door knob hanger.
You’ll put the chick on next, with the hat on top of the chick and the nose in the center of the chick.
Glue on a pair of movable plastic eyes, then use a magic marker to trace on lines for feathers.
4. Glue on sequins, ribbons, confetti, or other decorations, and you are done!
5. Hang your Easter Door Hanger on the door knob, and enjoy!