Paper Easter Globe Eco-Craft
By Laura Koob
This paper Easter globe craft is so much fun to make! And for teachers – this is a great craft for the classroom.
- Transparent plastic container
- Bright paper
- White construction paper or photo
- Markers or crayons
- Easter craft grass
- Paste or glue gun
1. Draw a picture of a bunny or use an old Easter card. Cut out but make sure you leave an inch tab on the bottom of your picture. Then fold over the tab and glue it to the inside top of the plastic container.
2. Take your plastic container top and glue on Easter craft grass (or make your own).
3. Take fun bright paper and cut out small eggs.
4. Place the paper eggs in the bottom of the container.
5. Now put the top on the container, with the picture and Easter grass inside, then shake upside down and enjoy.
Author Laura Koob is a self-taught artist who works with painting, sewing, and photography and has copyright images dating back to 1983.