Free Sewing Pattern – Barbie Blue Jean Skirt
By Miss B Couture
Use a scrap of recycled denim from your faded blue jeans to make a fashionable mini skirt for Barbie.
This simple free sewing pattern is provided by Miss B Couture, where you will find a growing wardrobe of free Barbie sewing patterns, including patterns for skirts, dresses, coats, leggings and accessories.
Miss B Couture says, “This little blue jeans skirt was a drawing from my daughter. She wanted the skirt to go with the red tights and a red shirt. I tried to follow all her drawing and she was so excited with the result. I hope you’ll like it. Happy sewing!”
- Front: 4″ x 3″ (10cm x 7.5cm)
- Back 2 rectangles: 2½” x 3″ (6.5cm x 7.5cm)
- 1 sew on snap
- 1 decoration
– Pin the front and back fabrics together
– Draw a point at ¾” (2cm)on the top on each side
– Cut from this point to the bottom
– Sew the sides of the skirt
– Sew a hem on the top and bottom
– Put the skirt reverse on the doll and pin in the back up to ¾” (2cm) from the top
– Sew the back, sew a hem on the rest of the fabric, sew a sew-on snap.